Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Latest Sentences - February 2009

I can do it!! Yayy!! ( recognizing her own little sucessess )

Wok and woll star !! ( Rock and Roll Star ) It's from Barney..

Hurry Mummy!

Come back!

Chwoklek ( chocolate )

Its mine! Its' my poo-poo.

I wuv you Buffy ( love )

Peach ! Peach ! ( actually saying 'one each, one each' ! )

Come on Mummy , Buffy , Brucey Mum Mum. ( loves to give the dogs treats ! )

Macca Cheeze ( Mac and Cheese )

Moonels ( noodles )

Come on Mummy sweep , sweep ( sleep ) - likes to get herself all tucked under my sheets and invite me in too

Ding Dong ( for penis )

Aweroplane ( aeroplane )

Big big truck ( garbage truck )

Snail

Arfly ( butterfly )

Iskit ( biscuit )

Lizard

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Has Now Come To An End.

Please see my continuation at

http://cahayarainthomas2010.blogspot.com

Watch Me Grow!