Monday, January 26, 2009

Chinese New Year 26.01.09

Lets' get this Chinese New Year off to a revvin' start folks!

Gosh this orange giving business is a real hassle!


Errrmm excuse me Mummy, my Dog and I are trying to have a quiet moment here! Duhhh

I hear you dude.. I feel your pain...

Now Bruce, listen up... lets' strike a deal here.. one horsey ride in exchange for a daily treat.. I can easily con Mummy into it..

Awww come on Bruce ... be a sport!

Looki my eyes Buffy ...


Come on Buffy - Giddy up!!

Haven't I told you that's enough photos Mum!


First Day visiting with my Kung Kung and Poh Poh to Aunty Julia's house. I got lots of Ang Pows today! And I said Gong Xi Gong Xi to everyone ( hand gestures and all! )





Vortex the schnauzer and my Kung Kung playing 'catch this tangerine!'

Come on Ming Ming, you're coming with me.. lets bust outta this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Has Now Come To An End.

Please see my continuation at

http://cahayarainthomas2010.blogspot.com

Watch Me Grow!