Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kuantan January 2009

This trip to Kuantan was only for 3 days and 2 nights.. All i did was swim, swim and more swimming!

Making friends by the pool..


I don't like you so much now..



I'm happy now..

I'm in the BIG pool!!

I learnt to swim this trip... i can float and kick all by myself now ! Let go Mummy! I can do it!





Almost there ...

I made it!!


Relaxing by the pool.. in all my glory..







Wow this Kuantan sea is pretty scary..

Come back here Daddy!



Ooo i actually touched the gibbons hand! Oh man - here comes Daddy with the Dettol!


Hmmm.. planning my next stunt ...

Wait Daddy - just wait there !

Kuantan people must be pretty short - the swings are SO LOW to the ground!

Bye bye for now folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Has Now Come To An End.

Please see my continuation at

http://cahayarainthomas2010.blogspot.com

Watch Me Grow!