Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

Getting Festive! ( CR did this all by herself. No child abuse involved )

Our tree before everyone raided it!

MY Loot!!

X'mas Eve Dinner at Paolo's with all my Grandparents! ( You can't imagine that I had just dropped a speaker on my foot just before this dinner can you ... 4 days later we discovered my toe had a fracture in it )

I'm ACTUALLY out and SEATED DOWN at a table!!


CheChe Katrina telling Mummy how I roared at her! ( Kung Kung and Poh Poh in the background )

Grandma, Grandpa John and Grandpa Roland (PIPA)

Pipa and Mima

The Loong Sisters getting drunk...

Grandma and Grandpa John on X'mas Day ( Cahaya took this picture )

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Has Now Come To An End.

Please see my continuation at

http://cahayarainthomas2010.blogspot.com

Watch Me Grow!