Saturday, December 5, 2009

Last Day Of School December 4th 2009

Today is the last day of school . We are having a potluck party ( Mummy made sandwiches shaped as stars and xmas trees ) and its' dress-up day too. I am Tinkerbell today!

Even Fairies need protection from the rain!!

Rain the Reindeer


With all my classmates. Gabi, Camilla, Aria, Moi, Lucas, Chloe, Gaspard, Meeka, Bianca. With our teachers, Miss Khoo, Miss Feeza and Miss Seema!





I had so much fun wearing and dancing around in my Tinkerbell Fairy Dress!





Miss Sharlin brought presents for all of us!


I was so hot and tired after the party, I stripped naked in the school car park and went home like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Has Now Come To An End.

Please see my continuation at

http://cahayarainthomas2010.blogspot.com

Watch Me Grow!