Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mummy's Musings - Conversations With A 21/2 yr old

CR - "where'd you go Mummy?"
Me - "oh I went to the toilet darling. My tummy hurts. I had to poo poo"
CR - "Did u fart??"


Me - " If you don't stop being naughty, you are going to get a smack"
CR - after a loooong silence , " Mummy - don't angry! Be Happy ( gives cute impish smile ) Smile Mummy!!"
Me - ( aiyo.. how not to smile )

CR - "Mummy ? Pray Mummy"
Me - "ok lets pray"
CR - " Dear God, mumble mumble mumble.. don't let Bruce dig my garden. Don't Buffy barking so loud"


CR - " I wanna see MY Daddy"
Me - " Am sorry darling, Daddy is at work"
CR - " I wanna go work!!!"

CR - " I want something to eat"
Me - " Do you want some cheese?"
CR - " I want chocolate"
Me - " No chocolate. You can have cheese or biscuits or milk"
CR - " I WANTTT CHOCOLATE!"
mE - " OK OK here's some chocolate!! But after you must eat cheese!"
CR - "Thank you Mummy"
Me - Dishes out cheese and milk after chocolate .. thankfully she EATS it!!!

1 comment:

  1. hiya....
    all i can say is that CR is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and brilliant and adorable!!!

    All the best in life CR...

    Love & Prayers,
    Norin.

    ReplyDelete

This Blog Has Now Come To An End.

Please see my continuation at

http://cahayarainthomas2010.blogspot.com

Watch Me Grow!