Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mummy's Musings - Toilet Training


Cahaya has recently been saying , 'I want to go to toilet' and I just kept telling her - 'You HAVE a diaper on, - what ARE you talking about??' . Anyway, then, she started dragging out this toilet seat attachment that I bought in a Jumble Sale many months ago, that she's NEVER even taken notice of! ( GODMA ELAINE - THIS IS THE ONE YOU ONCE WANTED TO POST FROM THE USA REMEMBER- u r always right!! !! And Thank you Aunty Tammie for the loan of yours so I could put it upstairs too, to maintain consistency! ) And she was setting it up on the toilet, and 3 days ago, she actually started pee-ing in it!! I would give her a tissue and she'd wipe - front to back!! And flush too!

SO - I figured she's READY! ( At 2years, 5 months , 1 week and 5 days old - she's READY! - late by Asian standards I know - but with Cahaya- all in her own time )
I have decided to ditch tha potty stage altogether and go straight to the big throne as she has always had a resentment towards the potty. ( my fault for buying it wayyy too early! )

So - for the next few days I will be recording The Progress of this All-Important Stage of Cahaya's life - Life On The John! ;-) Stay tuned for all the info! TMI ( Too Much Information ) as some would put it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Has Now Come To An End.

Please see my continuation at

http://cahayarainthomas2010.blogspot.com

Watch Me Grow!