Friday, May 8, 2009

Mummy's Musings - Toilet Training Day Four

DAY FOUR- Things seem to be going downhill.

She begged for a diaper again to do a poo. I had to relent or else she'd just do it on the floor if I didn't give her one.

She pee'd at 8am but didn't pee again all day at school. Would not go to the toilet there either.

Came home and no pees till she hid behind the couch and did one secretly there.

Has developed a strong adversion to the toilet. Will not go to it, will not sit on one.

Dry diaper after nap.

Dry all day.. would not use potty or toilet at Auntie Amelie's house. Pants seemed a bit damp, think she pee'd a bit in them..

Didn't pee all the way till bedtime..

Sleep patterns getting worse too. Its getting harder to leave her and she makes such a fuss when I do. Everything seems to be falling apart right now. I'm terribly disappointed. I did not think it would be this difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Has Now Come To An End.

Please see my continuation at

http://cahayarainthomas2010.blogspot.com

Watch Me Grow!