Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mothers' Day 2009 10.05.09

This Mothers' Day Mummy told me that she REALLY REALLY wanted to go to the Bird Park as she loves it there.. I decided to sacrifice my morning weekend lie in for her, since its her special day. Daddy was not around, so he said i'd better go..

Daddy also helped me to buy Mummy a present as I was too busy to go to the shops myself. Its a beautiful Mother and Child statue from San Francisco. Do you like it?



My favourite bird - The cockatoo! They are so friendly!



A half-way break to feed the fish!! so fun!

Just DON'T POO POO on my head red bird okay!!!

Awww my favourite.. the cockatoo...

Boy ! This guy is BIG!!



( ever the diplomat - Cahaya went around giving seed to everyone who was seed-less and encouraged them to feed the birds.. ) "here. feed da bird!"

Is it yummy?

Good bird.. eat your 'kuaci'..


Ok guys.. be good while I'm gone ya hear.. I'll be back soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Has Now Come To An End.

Please see my continuation at

http://cahayarainthomas2010.blogspot.com

Watch Me Grow!