Sunday, May 3, 2009

Latest Words / Sayings May 2009

Cahaya is now 2yrs 5months 1week 5days old . 15kg 39" tall

Its so wonderful Mummy!

Hello Mummy. Glad to meet you!

I want to go to the Zoo!

"Elephant , Giraffe, elephant, giraffe, elephant, giraffe... "

I wanna wash the poo poo!!

No! No! No eating!

Oh ! Looky over there!

Thank you Mummy!

I'm Sorry Mummy!

I want to go to the toilet.

I wanna see Uncle Tun. Wanna go Jungle ! (gym)

Where's MY Daddy? Wanna See Daddy! Call Daddy!

Paint my toes? Like CheChe's.

I wanna wear the boobies! ( wants to put on my bra )

No Mummy. Mummy No go Shoo shoo ! ( Telling me I cannot leave the room to go to the toilet- my way of sneaking out at night )

I wanna the cold water.

I wanna the ice.

I want chock-lick!

I want ice cream. purple ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Has Now Come To An End.

Please see my continuation at

http://cahayarainthomas2010.blogspot.com

Watch Me Grow!