Friday, April 10, 2009

Holiday in Penang 05.04.09 - 08.04.09

Hello i'm on holidays again - this time in Penang at the Parkroyal. I love it here. I went swimming everyday for 3 days from 9am - 12noon , then i was forced to break for lunch and a nap, the again from 3-7pm.. I absolutely love it here.. I did manage to slip in a walk or two on the beach , and also a pony ride. Sorry no photos.. Mummy forgot the camera - the ONE time I DID agree to go on the horse!! I found tons of starfish, not many shells and made a few friends in the pool and some out of the pool too, especially all of the abangs by the pool and the kakaks in the Coco Kids Club! This was one super holiday!!

Very upset... the slide was out of order. I got one slide in, then the rain came,and the next day... it was closed for 3 days!!

Mummy is the shark who likes to eat bum bums.... aaarghhhh












Mummy's the shark.... eating my ears...










Risa , Mummy and I having a great time. 3 days of pool, pool and more pool...

Practising more swimming!!



Risa and me heading back to the pool AGAIN....



Honing my swimming skills

Playing our favourite game .. Shark likes.... 'ears' !!




What a coincidence to meet someone with the same name ! The two CAHAYAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog Has Now Come To An End.

Please see my continuation at

http://cahayarainthomas2010.blogspot.com

Watch Me Grow!